Wednesday 6 August 2008

Blog Update - We are moving!

Arab Blog in transfer to Wordpress.

Guys,

As you will have noticed, the blog has been pretty empty of posts over the past few days (well except yesterday when a lot was going on).

This is because The Arab Blog is moving.

We have decided to upsticks from Blogger and move to Wordpress.

I feel the move is a good one for the future of the blog. You will notice when you visit that it has a much cleaner, tidier look and hopefully the general feel of the blog will feel smoother and more easy to navigate.

The new blog can be found here (http://thearablog.wordpress.com/).

Can I ask that those of you who have have links to my site to please update them to the new address. I know it a bit of a hassle, sorry. For those of you who read this, again bookmarks will need up dating.

For those of you subscribing to the feed, I am working on setting up the feeds, you will need to cancel and re-subscribe. Again, sorry for the hassle.

The new blog will shortly contain all the previous posts and comments from this blog.

So guys, thanks for reading and I hope to see you at the new Arab Blog.

Chuck.

No comments: