Sunday 6 July 2008

Deal for Feeney?


I couldn't have been more wrong.

Apparently O'Donovan is not Tannadice bound. I hold my hands up and admit my mistakes.

Anyway although there is nothing official been stated on the BBC, Official Site or anywhere for that matter (Other than Wikipedia and a few message boards) it appears Warren Feeney has apparently signed a one year loan deal.

News appeared in a Belfast newspaper today (I can't find a link at the moment) confirming.

Seems a bit out of the blue although it had been mentioned a couple of times, the big rumour was O'Donovan was the one set to sign.

Feeney did look like a good prospect at Bournemouth with 32 goals in 98 appearances. If he has signed, hopefully the gaffer will be the one to get some decent form like that out of him.

Lets see what the next couple of days bring, maybe some official confirmation?

No comments: